Christmas Turkey Salad
Christmas is a time of indulgence – and food is one of those indulgences. A “light version” of a turkey lunch is this salad. It’s tasty, has nuts for texture and is low in fat. I generally use turkey breast, but be careful cooking it as it can dry out quickly.
Serves: 4 (about 1/2 cup)
Calories: 314.7 • Fat: 10.8 g • Carb: 22.4 g • Fiber: 2.8 g • Protein: 31 g • Sugar: 16.1 g • Sodium: 361 mg
- 2 cups Cooked Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast, Shredded
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Chopped Nuts (I used pistachios.)
- 1/4 Green Apple, Diced
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- and yum!