Your Sutherland Shire Wellness Champions
The Importance of a Partner
The general concept of a partner is a player on the same team or those working for the same cause. At Sutherland Food Services we see our community partners as an integral component of our business. Partnerships provide opportunity, sharing of resources and positive outcomes for our customers.
We see our partnership with Activus Transport, Gymea Community Aid & Information Services, Home Modification Solutions and Clever Care Now as a suite of essential services for customers of the Sutherland Shire.
Let’s discover your Wellness Champions…
Home Modification Solutions
Secure your independence, future proof your home. Working with HMS to make your home safer and more accessible is a simple process. We’ve been assisting the residents of Sutherland Shire and St George areas for over 30 years.
Our services include:
- Full bathroom modifications
- External and internal ramps and handrails
- General Home Maintenance including plumbing and electrical
- Occupational Therapy Assessments
- Prescription and provision of Assistive Technology equipment
Stay connected with friends, family, and community with transport that suits your everyday needs. Getting out and about is easy, convenient and affordable for Shire seniors and those with mobility issues. Travel in style in our premium vehicles with our friendly drivers who will support you all the way door to door with care.
- Medical or personal appointments
- Group outings, shopping shuttles, leisure trips
- Pet transit
- Easy and affordable
Gymea Community Aid & Information Service
Are you looking to remain independent, active and enjoying the life you love? From events, day trips and Zumba, to information, health and education sessions. We also provide key community services including diabetic needle disposal, health information and referrals, Visa information and citizenship tests.
- Settlement and Multicultural Services
- Community Connections for Seniors
- Community Services
Clever Care NOW
Enhance your health and social wellbeing through community, health and learning programs. Clever Care NOW has provided quality care for 59 years. Delivering health checks, flu vaccinations, home nursing, Clever Ageing Expos, Day Tripper outings and children’s literacy programs.
- Business health checks and flu vaccinations
- Blood pressure and blood sugar testing
- Pre & post-operative care and home nursing
- Clever Ageing Expos
- Day Tripper social outings with a nurse
- Children’s literacy programs (3-6 year olds)