Coconut Chocolate Truffles
No Cooking, Quick and Easy and great with a coffee
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits (I use Arnotts Marie biscuits)
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut, fine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until it is fine (like flour).
- Combine in a large bowl, the crush biscuits, 1/2 cup of fine desiccated coconuts and 2 tablespoons of cocoa. Mix the ingredients well.
- Then slowly stir in the sweetened condensed milk into the mixture. (Don’t pour the whole content of the can, pour it in slowly as you only may need 340 grams of the can).